Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front Seats 997 era so will also fit Cayman/Boxster

£300 buys these as I am moving them around the garage again today 🤣

Thanks WoolyBear

I have replied with the details of the courier I would be happy to send them with.

He delivered a set of Vertini Magic wheels to me from Poole and they turned immaculate and unmarked. He travels all over the country and he transports them himself - they dont get moved from oe van to another.

Best
David

Are these still available, the switch in my drivers seat as has just gone and probably cheaper to buy these. Thanks

A repost of an age old for sale thread!

I have just taken the covers off these again in the garage and apologies to porsche911familyof4 - I never saw that post 18 months ago!

Anyway, they are still here, have been covered up in the garage since coming out of the car and are in the way again :)

Collection preferred but I can package them if you want to arrange a courier

Apols don't get on here that often but just replied by pm. Yes they are still available (I just moved them to somewhere which did get in the way 🤣👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back