Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bigger wheels

Noste500

Trainee
Just bought some 21 inch genuine wheels for my 2013 diesel 3ltr
Anything I need to watch out for when swapping out my 19's ?

Assume using same bolts etc.

I did check the offset is correct for my car .
TIA

Watch out for the deteriorated ride quality. I have 21 inch wheels and hate them. Give me high profile rubber for a vehicle of this type any day.

I agree, just put some 19" winter wheels on, from my 21" summer's its like putting slippers on your wheels.

Not fitted them yet ,
Does changing the suspension from normal to comfort make it better ??

Marginal change...

Fantastic then 😩..
might put it off till the nicer weather comes back and the winter potholes get filled in ..

Noste500 said:
Fantastic then 😩..
and the winter potholes get filled in ..

Don't hold your breath on that.

I've a claim in with East Sussex Highways for damage to my Mercedes and their projected response time is a joke. Add up the intermediate stages and it amounts to 138 days. They've already failed the first target, so that could be optimistic.

20s are ok with a 45 profile, who would think an inch would make so much difference but it does!

Porkaholic said:
20s are ok with a 45 profile, who would think an inch would make so much difference but it does!

Just ask the wife.

Well , I fitted them .
A smidge harsher but not overly noticeable I have to say ( this surprised me )
There is a tad more road noise. Again no problem .

I would say the steering is heavier though but I can live with that .
All in all glad I did the swop .
Cheers

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back