Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPI - Anyone tried porscheinspections.com?

991.2GTS said:
FZP said:
Yes yes, but what are you viewing??????? :?:

:D

Well, I was going to view a 993 C4S. It's a lovely car, and I'm sure I'd have taken the plunge if I hadn't seen something else.

I'm not going to say what, as the deal isn't quite over the line, but I'll come clean early next week, when I've shook hands on a deal. To give you a massive clue, it redlines at 9k and doesn't have a wing....... :?:

:popcorn:

Zingari said:
991.2GTS said:
FZP said:
Yes yes, but what are you viewing??????? :?:

:D

Well, I was going to view a 993 C4S. It's a lovely car, and I'm sure I'd have taken the plunge if I hadn't seen something else.

I'm not going to say what, as the deal isn't quite over the line, but I'll come clean early next week, when I've shook hands on a deal. To give you a massive clue, it redlines at 9k and doesn't have a wing....... :?:

:popcorn:

964/993 wanted? You just sold one! :grin:

991.2GTS said:
I'm looking at a car at 911virgin.com and suggested RPM Technik for the PPI, but they said they wouldn't want them to do it as they are a competitor.

They have suggested Porsche Torque, Jaz Porsche or porscheinspections.com

Does anyone have any experience with any of those, or any feedback.

Thanks.

Sent you a DM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back