Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Part identification help

caterman

Monza
So I've managed to replace the starter wire and putting stuff back together however I think I have broken a hose tube near the water pump and I'm struggling to find the part on a diagram.

In the attached photo the hose circled blue is meant to go in where it is circled red however, whatever the hose is meant to fit on to appears to be broken off in the hose. There is a small plastic bracket where the red circle is and this is locked into the hose that goes down from there, I have a feeling if I try to get it out it will simply break further.

I think I need the hose going down, its only about 6in long and the bracket. (BTW the bit sticking out of the blue circled hose is a screwdriver bit to stop water coming out)

Can anyone point me to the parts diagram that shows that?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• img_e12211_903.jpg
    img_e12211_903.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 925
Thanks Infrasilver, I would never have thought of looking on the crankase breathing diagram, I thought it was part of the cooling system.

I wonder why they now make an aluminium version :)

I broke mine too the first time I was rooting around in that area. This fitting is made of plastic that goes brittle with age and heat cycles and you need only look at it funny to make it break.

Yes, I didn't even realised I'd broken it till I tried to put it back together!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back