Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My friend is after a 997 Hartech rebuild car

Scholester

A work colleague has been looking at buying a 997 but is insisting on a car that has had a quality full liner replacement rebuild by a reputable firm.
Please PM me if anyone is looking to sell.
It must be a manual car in top condition.
:thumb:

Silly question - has (s)he called Hartech and asked if they know of any they've done?

Also, just go on Autotrader and put Hartech or Rebuild in the Keyword field and see what that kicks out.

carcrazypop said:
Also, just go on Autotrader and put Hartech

Same trick with eBay (but tick "include in description" box) and Pistonheads.

Another good option is to do what Phil of this Parish often suggests which is buy a cheap 997 or one with an already blown engine and send it straight to Hartech.

monster said:
Another good option is to do what Phil of this Parish often suggests which is buy a cheap 997 or one with an already blown engine and send it straight to Hartech.

Agreed then its built to your spec full6 build and you know what your getting . I would be looking for a very leggy 3.6 and letting Hartech do their 3.9 conversion to it .and have a bullet proof and fun car with a talking point addition. :thumb:

bet this could be had for 15k or less

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...e=bh229rt&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

Thanks for your thoughts chaps.
I believe both ready rebuilt or rebuild a broken one are options here.
I have sent Tom a link to this thread and I am sure he will be introducing himself as a new forum member sometime soon. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Hertsdriver said:

A hartech rebuilt widebody car , manual with a new clutch for mid 20K's good spec 18way electric adjustable embossed sports seats , PSE , BOSE. on the surface it looks like a very nice car. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I am also on the lookout for a good spec C4S and had been calling about this car for the last few days. Eventually got a hold of the seller this evening to be told he's just taken a deposit on it!

Back to searching the usual places I suppose. If anyone knows of a good C4 or C4S preferably with a rebuild then I'd be very interested.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back