Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Because Racecar

You're clearly going into it knowing what to expect both in terms of cost, outcome and hassle so it doesn't really matter what any of us think with regard to what we believe is sensible or cost effective.

Hobbies definitely don't have to make sense. Spending valuable down time watching millionaires chase a balloon around a park or whacking a small white ball around a field makes no sense to me yet millions of folk disagree.

Despite my earlier advice I have spent thousands turning clapped out old cars and bikes into what I believe were better versions of what they once were. I've never regretted any of the projects. I am just the type of person that needs something to obsess over.

So I say crack on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back