Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Video editing software

segart

Nurburgring
Hi Guys and Gals,
I have a great road trip planned for next Spring. It mainly involves a drive across France and down to the hills behind St Tropez, but importantly it will involve driving some of those legendary roads that we keep hearing about, such as the Red Rock Road (check it on YouTube), the D1075 and the Route Napoleon etc. I thought I would have a stab at making a video of it, so have bought a secondhand GoPro! I am new to the video scene, so can someone recommend a good, easy to use bit of software to edit it?
Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong section!
Cheers
Rick

I used this to create the below, very easy to use but not free

Attachments

• win_10_built_in_video_editor_160.jpg
    win_10_built_in_video_editor_160.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,808
I've struggled with this or years, I have paid in the past but the software wasn't very easy to use and in the end I gave up. I used to like Windows Movie maker as it was simple and quick but finding something similar was hard.

I like to piece my videos together and recently came across Openshot which seems easy to use, is similar to Movie Maker and the whole user experience is easy.

Thanks Guys and I will explore Opensho and maybe the built in software too.
Atb
Rick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back