Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Phone book stopped syncing with PCM

Geezer 911

Afternoon all

The phone book on my iPhone 10 has stopped communicating with the bluetooth on the PCM unit and no contacts are showing up.

I have been using a bovee device for the last 2 years and i have had no problems . The bovee is working fine as i can still see my music and i can still stream music from amazon music etc. The phone still connects to the bluetooth to make calls manually from my phone it just doesnt show any names of these contacts on the PCM.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Cheers

I seem to remember that on a standard system there was an issue with too many contacts and they didn't show on the PCM ..

Possible you have a large contact list ?

EDIT .. this is for pcm 3 only and bear in mind your phone is newer than the pcm.

Attachments

• pcm_1_946.jpg
    pcm_1_946.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,112
Cheers Iain, I will try and delete some contacts and see if that solves this issue.

Geezer 911 said:
Cheers Iain, I will try and delete some contacts and see if that solves this issue.

Iain this worked! You are truly a legend!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back