Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dents & Dings!!

Mr 911

Trainee
Hi folks

Its inevitable at some point our precious beauties will likely suffer the occasion dent or ding. I was recently a victim of the latter!!

However, if you are looking for an amazing repairer, then do check out Leon Kyte who owns "DRAGON DENTS" in Daventry, Northants;

www.dragonsdents.co.uk

0333 443 989 & 07453 774444

I attended Dragon Dents for the 1st time last Wednesday.

Leon went out of his way to repair my car at what was very short notice too.

He was polite, professional, and he workmanship/ attention to detail was exceptional. He even identified another dent on a panel which which so small, I hadn't even clocked it, but Leon did, and he took care of that dent too

I would, without hesitation recommend Dragons Dents for all dent repairs. Leon is very experienced and its apparent that he & his team put the customer (and their cars) at the heart of everything they do!

One word probably best sums up Dragons Dents and the service they provide...."Outstanding"

Best wishes folks.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back