Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Poole Accident Repair

eko

Thinking of buying a car that this garage did a full respray on a few years back, also did some metal work/rust repairs.

Does anyone have any experience with them, they appear to be Porsche approved if that helps?

I think they were the guys that repainted Lee Sibley/'that 911 guy' (YouTube channel) 996.

Looked very thorough indeed.

Yep, Rob's quite correct.

Porsche approved too.

Poole accident repair are really excellent they are not cheap but the quality of work is first class and porsche approved. I have had numerous parts painted by them and can honestly say the match between the buyers and body colour was better than from the factory . the sprayshop foreman Lloyd was such a perfectionist that he painted a swatch sample of my paint code and was not happy as my car was 8 yrs old with 8 yr old paint so he tweaked the OE colour and it was a perfect match.
they were also commissioned to paint some of the totally rebuild 996 and boxers for Porsches 70yr celebration in liquid silver . I cannot recommend them highly enough. a car thats been resprayed by them will be a good paint job. They are also very approachable so if you have the reg they may well be able to tell you if it was a bare metal respray or other .

Thanks for the help with this.

I did try sending them an email, but they wouldn't pass much on, customer confidentiality and all that.

Glad to see they have a good reputation though.

From the paperwork I've seen so far from the seller, there are charges for a new sill, both B pillar posts, and a glass out respray, along with a new windscreen, so I'm hoping they got all the rust out.

I assume it's better to get one with all the work done, rather than trying to find all original metal?
I would think it will be required in most cars at some point.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back