Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best place to buy poly bushes

NedHan79

Suzuka
Any ideas where I can get the best deal on polybushes or similar? I'm looking at doing a complete overhaul including sub frames etc but may possibly just go down the route of the usual suspension arms.
I have already got the arb bushes but if I got a full kit I could let the arb bushes go to some one else.
May possibly go for oem items if I got a deal but I'm keener on poly.
My cars on m030 stuff in decent shape so I don't really want to go into a full change of shocks due to budget.

Also, brembo rebuild kits?

My cars a '98 c2 manual aero if it makes any difference with spax lowering springs.

Tia

Powerflex do a kit for under £500.

When you say Brembo did you mean the brakes, or Bilstein shocks rebuild seeing as the thread was about suspension? Just checking...

Thanks guys. Roberttb i meant brakes. I'm goin all out on this yoke but I need to pull the reigns in now and again. I want it right but I need to budget for things as I go

Send me a PM with what you want and I will ask a mate who deals with Powerflex.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back