Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 and 997 Porsche essential companion-*BOTH SOLD*

993 Porsche essential companion
997 Porsche essential companion

A few marks as pics. 30 pounds each including P&P to UK mainland. Readability unaffected ! PM for details.

I'll swap you for 'Utd - the Glory Years 2015-19", Its a bit manc and tatty with limited appeal but I know you like lost causes :dont know:

Re: 993 and 997 Porsche essential companion

spongebob squarepants said:

Both excellent condition. 45 pounds each, including P&P to UK mainland. PM for details and photos if required.

Ill go foe the 993 one please :)

Re: 993 and 997 Porsche essential companion

andyobro said:
spongebob squarepants said:

Both excellent condition. 45 pounds each, including P&P to UK mainland. PM for details and photos if required.

Ill go foe the 993 one please :)

Pm returned :thumb:

jonttt said:
I'll swap you for 'Utd - the Glory Years 2015-19", Its a bit manc and tatty with limited appeal but I know you like lost causes :dont know:

:roll:

993 one sold, 997 one looking for a loving home (hell it even has a yellow 997 on the cover)

Both now sold

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back