Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jackels old 993 RS rep is back up for sale......

its gotta be £90k or there abouts has it not ?

Probably one of the closest replicas to a genuine RS (RS engine) but the lack of a/c and carpets makes it less attractive for regular use, even so it's a lot cheaper than the genuine article. It was also an inspiration for my build, I didn't go so extreme but it would have been cheaper to have bought this car than convert mine. Personal estimate cost around 6k+ for a/c (diy) and full Southbound carpets and headliner.

Sold for £87.5k - decent buy for the new owner when you think for real RHD RS Clubsport you're easily talking £300k-£500k. There were only 7 or 8 UK RHD Clubsports and a few of them written off :thumbs:

Says Winning Bid was £81,000 now..

IMI A said:
You then add commission, fees of circa £6k etc
Aha, yes, sorry..

Think I saw this driving the other way on the M25 last Saturday.. There are not many speed yellows with the wing and roll cage so....probs! I was in a black version of the same so feel free to say hi!

I've sat inside a club sport.
A guy called club sport had one.
Same spec as this car.
It's like sitting in a biscuit tin
Your voice is harsh in it
And that's without it running.
It a racing car
Jackals car is just about as near as your going to get to the real thing apart from his car being cleaner, and being in better condition mechanically.
The club sport is painfully to drive. And I mean it hurts.
It's not a knocked up 964RS copy
I've done one of them, it's a piece of cake, and if Rich had done one of them it would have had mags on it. That's how close his tolerances are
Having said that, these are collectors cars, and therefore all about provenance
I'd consider softening it to make it less painful.
Lose the harnesses and cage and putting some sound deadening pads carpet and roof lining.
Very nice at that money and super quick.

The chap you speak of still has the CS. :)

The "replica" was very well done and thought out.
Side by side it was compared to a factory CS, there were quite a few differences. Most of that would be down to additional cost that would probably not give that much additional benefit or enjoyment to the car?

At the end of the day with these cars when do you decide you have spent enough money.
Especially when most people don't know the specific details and what a real one looks like. ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back