Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anybody seen Minilites?

I got a freelancer to do a £3 mock up. Despite the views on here, I really like them. Im going to speak to image and see what's next.
JeG841

You definitely do get minilites and the gap alternatives bigger than 15". I recently tried to get a set of 16" ones for my R53 but could only find 15" or 17" so ended up with something else.

You need to remove the trailing [/img] from the URL to get it to work, eg:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184829846@N07/shares/JeG841

The minilite mock up pic looks better than I'd expected. Personally I'd choose some suitably dished fuchs or campagnolo style wheels for a retro vibe. Having said that, if the minilites float your boat, then go for it & don't worry what others think

Looks really good but I would like to see more rear dish

Also I made it into an attachment for easier viewing

Attachments

• img_3571_135.png
    img_3571_135.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,991
Yep; more rear dish, slightly bigger and also a proper silver. I spoke to image wheels and they can't do the traditional design which is really what I'm looking for. Will continue the search and keep this up to date if I make progress.

HSC911 said:
FZP said:
Porsche have the answer. Carrera Sport wheels. Should anyone wish to swap Turbo 1 wheels for a set, I'm all ears.

I'd happily swap turbo 1 wheels for the CS wheels...will cost you a few beers though :grin:

Get your people to call my people as we can make this happen :thumb:

Hadn't appreciated you were going to flog the wheels straight away for over double what you gave Ben :damn:

I thought I was helping a fellow 911 uk'er source a good set of seldom available Carrera sports with great tyres.
I don't dare tell him , lucky he isn't on here much since selling his 911. I look like I have stitched him up. What a naive mug I am :frustrated:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back