Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Auction prices yesterday

easternjets

I started a thread about the value of a C4S that was coming up for sale, I was going to update the topic but I'm struggling to find it!

Anyway there were 2 cars of interest coming up, a 2002 C4S with 113k miles and a 3.2 Carrera 1987 in guards red 121k miles.

The C4S reached £13200 plus 12% comm but was unsold.

The 3.2 Carrera reached £30,000 plus 12% and was sold.

There was a stunning fully restored E Type as well which went for £58,000 plus 12%

I suspect the mileage knobbled the C4S and the owner was a bit too optimistic on setting the reserve clouded by rose tinted specs.

The 3.2 mileage less an issue and more about conditon etc

The C4S was a really nice car, good spec and full history but alas no service in the last 4 years and it had had IMS seal leaks in the past.
I thought that 13 to 14 k was about the right money for the car, bearing in mind you had no comeback once bought.
As you say we all think our cars are the best and therefore worth top dollar.

3.2 seemed a nice car but I didn't really look too closely at it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back