Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: 986 Boxster S - M030, Sports Seats, Litronics, Bose

Mallone

Silverstone
I'm putting my Boxster S up for sale as I've got the chance to get into my perfect spec 911 and I can't justify two Porsches! I bought this car from Sports & Classic in Manchester and in the time I've had it I've spent quite a bit of time and money making it as good as it can be, and it's genuinely one of the best 986 Boxsters I've seen.

The car is a 2004 Boxster S and features the 3.2 flat six with 260bhp, six speed manual gearbox. As it's the facelift car it has the revised bumpers, larger exhaust tips and heated glass screen in the soft top. The car currently has 83,000 miles and won't be increasing much. MOT runs until September 2019.

It features a HUGE spec for a Boxster with the desirable M030 sports suspension (-10mm), 18" Sport Design (GT3 Style) wheels, Red seatbelts, Litronic Xenon headlights, heated hardback sports seats and the Bose speaker system with PCM sat nav. It also came from the factory with a colour matched hardtop, included in the sale, along with a hardtop stand. In winter it makes the car a really nice place to be and is a rare option on these. The convertible roof has no rips or tears, is 100% waterproof and in great condition. No issues with the roof mechanism.

Since I've owned it I've spent around £2.5k getting it mechanically perfect and have had the following work completed:

New Brembo discs and pads all round
New LN Engineering IMS bearing
New Dual Mass Flywheel
New Clutch
Exhaust bypass pipes (completed by Revolution Porsche and sounds AMAZING)
New low speed fan ballasts
Replacement Air-Con pipes and re-gas (blows ice cold)
New GT3 Brake ducts
Brake fluid flush
All 4 Wheels balanced
4 Wheel alignment

I've also fitted a Bluetooth module for the standard Porsche PCM system, along with the updated 2015/16 UK map disc, and with the Bose system it all sounds fantastic.

All of the major recent work was completed by Revolution Porsche and RPM Technik and the service manual is full of stamps over the years. Car comes with 2 sets of keys.

I'm looking for £8000 for the car. This is genuinely one of the best specced 986s I've ever seen, has had all the major work done, is in fantastic condition, and is a really awesome car to drive and own. If I wasn't getting into a 911 I wouldn't be selling it and will be sad to see it go.

Happy to answer questions and arrange viewings. Car is based near Bedford. Loads more pictures available here: https://imgur.com/a/5CWV7XH

A2DkVPP.jpg

8WoymMa.jpg

3IRfffe.jpg

FM1Xwjo.jpg

vX1eI7m.jpg

Price drop to £8000.

Happy to do a deal if someone didn't want the hardtop...

Car now sold :bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back