Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jonttt's 993 C4S Journal

RjVSZIq.gif

Reminds me of the current BBC series 'Capture'. Looks like its been 'modified' to look like its moving :grin:

Zingari said:
Reminds me of the current BBC series 'Capture'. Looks like its been 'modified' to look like its moving :grin:

I'm not happy with those trees, that's spring not Autumn :dont know: :hand:

gunner said:
jonttt said:

That's this year's mileage quota done then. :D

My mate was driving it and I had to shout at him to stop, I don't measure 'mileage" :hand: .......its 'feet" travelled :bandit:

spongebob squarepants said:
Zingari said:

I'm not happy with those trees, that's spring not Autumn :dont know: :hand:

Correct, the vids from April when I last drove it before today :grin: I never said the vid was today, I forgot I took that little vid and found it when saving the pics from today :wink:

tyinsky said:
That's a thing of beauty in motion. Car not the monkey driving it! :)

Lol, I'm not driving it but I'll let my mate know, he has always been into Ferrari's (he is on their exclusive buyers list for special editions, he has had that many) but I'm trying to convert him :thumb:

Jontt where did you get those plates from? They look like metal raised letter ones.

That is indeed one of the nicest looking 993's I've seen......

Absolutely stunning !

Fulla said:
Jontt where did you get those plates from? They look like metal raised letter ones.

Yes they are but with a carbon twist :)

MOMZGR6.jpg

I got them from an ebay retailer........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ej-parts?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

Most online retailers are a pain now now as you have to submit all sorts of docs to them but if you search "show plates" then they don't insist in the docs, the plates are still legal and pass an MOT no problems.

They can also vary a lot in price (pressed plates) but this supplier was about the cheapest and good quality.

C4Silver said:
That is indeed one of the nicest looking 993's I've seen......

Absolutely stunning !

Thank you, can you have a word with Zingari :grin:

I'm not sure I can....... especially if he's been watching that crazy Drama on the Brussels, Belgium Corporation, I'm afraid there's no helping him now especially if he's in past series 4 !

Fulla said:

One of his better ideas (without the carbon of course) :thumb: He likes this one

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back