Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anybody seen Minilites?

Porsche have the answer. Carrera Sport wheels. Should anyone wish to swap Turbo 1 wheels for a set, I'm all ears.

Attachments

• photo3_2_902.jpg
    photo3_2_902.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3,617
mullerice said:
Apologies for the rushed Photoshop-job (I'm sure someone can do a better job here) but I was curious to see what this could look like on a C4S...

I would have to lower the car to make those look right - sat bolt upright on Minilites looks very strange

HSC911 said:
Dieseldave said:
Turbo2...

:eek:

:camera: please

:worship:

^^^^ Exactly!

Woah, woah, woah. You don't just get to drop that in and leave it at that. :eek: :grin:

Do you have a link to a build thread Dave? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yes but are the C4S hubs in far enough to let a deep dish wheel mount up and not have the rim sticking out past the bodywork a mile. :?:

Post IB 911s run pretty high offsets.

Marky911 said:
Yes but are the C4S hubs in far enough to let a deep dish wheel mount up and not have the rim sticking out past the bodywork a mile. :?:

Post IB 911s run pretty high offsets.

Well you might need arch extensions for the XWB look

FZP said:
Porsche have the answer. Carrera Sport wheels. Should anyone wish to swap Turbo 1 wheels for a set, I'm all ears.

I'd happily swap turbo 1 wheels for the CS wheels...will cost you a few beers though :grin:

Get your people to call my people as we can make this happen :thumb:

Marky911 said:
HSC911 said:
Dieseldave said:
Turbo2...

:eek:

:camera: please

:worship:

^^^^ Exactly!

Woah, woah, woah. You don't just get to drop that in and leave it at that. :eek: :grin:

Do you have a link to a build thread Dave? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sorry no build thread yet. If your on Instagram follow Dieseldave_ for
lots of pics.

IMG_0486 by Dave Hunt, on Flickr

I spent 9 hours with John Price measuring & drawing real cars before I
cut so much as a bolt and then sourced a LHD car from Poland.

Dont forget, even the real T2's were built from standard 5's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back