Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Opinions please

g911omr

Nurburgring
I have owned my C2 for just over 2 years. Due to lack of time, I think I have done approx 2000 miles in that time.
So....... I'm thinking that it may be time to let the car go to a new home.
Pricing it sensibly will obviously be key.
What should I be asking?

Spec is

2000 C2 3.4 Zenith Blue. 56,000 miles
Non sunroof. Metropole extended leather. Alacantara headlining.
The previous owner to me carried out lots of work.
Stainless manifolds, new OE silencers. £2k alone.
New M030 suspension, Clutch, AOS. Coil packs. Spark plug tubes.
Starter, Alternator. Rads, Condensers, Coolant reservoir. Low temp thermostat.
Water pump, Oxygen sensors.
Lots of regular servicing and additional oil changes.
Lovely condition and drives perfectly.

Thoughts?

Cheers

Mark

I reckon that could fetch £18k-£20k with a following wind and the right buyer.
That mileage and spec is very attractive, particularly the roof.

£14k

Early c2, non sunroof in a nice exterior colour and low miles. Its all the right buttons. Conditions everything, as is when you actually want it to sell. Hang about for the right buyer and yeah £18k seems fair, want shot quick and take your pick!! £13k-£16k would see it gone fairly sharpish. The whole market is still quite quiet and a bit odd according to some guys I know with a prestige garage.

Ive owned mine for three years, I dont use it half as much as i really should. That said, could i sell or swap into something else...No chance!!!

Thanks for the comments.
Condition wise, apart from stone chips on the nose, it is excellent. Certainly 9/10. Mechanically it wants for nothing. I installed a 997 gear shift a little while ago which was a huge improvement over previous. It even has a nice Alpine ICE with separate amp and upgraded speakers. Probably not the right time of year to be selling anyway, so I shall most likely have a thing next spring.

wouldn't sell now. wait till the weather becomes nice again.

Certainly sounds like a nice one with a good spec. Basically mine but half the mileage and in good condition :lol: .

Id wait until next year for sure. Work on any small niggles over the winter then it will be perfect come time to sell.

...£14 - £16k . Can't imagine anyone would give £20k for it tbh ?

A quick look on the usual places for a low mileage C2 3.4 will show that these cars are becoming fairly rare. £14k won't get you one IMO.

15k with a view to achieve anything over 14,,,,,, though as has already been said its a terrible time to sell

Looks like I'm keeping it then. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back