Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Short Shifter

Macca38

Hi All

Recently purchased a 996 turbo. The car is stock and i want to leave it that way except for maybe adding a short shift for the gearbox. I live in London so does anyone have any recommendations for a short shift manufacturer that is proven with a 996 and also a reputable garage to fit.

Cheers
Neil

Great thread......thank you!

Have sent PM to find out more :thumbs:

I have one of Alex's and have tried back to back with a factory SSK and prefer Alex's... So just get it :)

Also, there will be enough loose change under the console to at least pay for the shipping ;-)

I fitted one of Alex's kits - easy diy with great instruction from Alex and the SSK feels fantastic.
Took me about 1 hour to fit.

You could do a whole lot worse......

Just waiting for a stock replenishment at the workshop then I'll be getting my hands on one shortly:)

Alex - let me know when you're good to go :)

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back