Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

T-SPOILER Advanced Spoiler Control

cableguy said:
Interesting although a little pricey IMO.

C.

I agree it's something I'd love to get but it's way out of my price range, Tore's prices are always very reasonable so I imagine a huge amount of work and R and D goes into this module, I'm sure Tore will enlighten us

The RUF module has a 75mph deployment again prohibitively expensive so I've never bought one

Sounds silly but the up and down spoiler has always irritated me, but not £400 quids worth...... :)

I have Tore's T Light Kit and the quality is great. I'm sure all his products are on par and his service and help to the forum are second to none, however as AP90 has mentioned, it's a step too far in pricing for something we never see whilst driving IMO.

Maybe a group buy with a heavy discount may be the way to go to sell in the UK. ;)

C.

Agree, looks awesome but price point prohibative and thats from someone who just paid a fortune to get one touch open/close on his 987 :grin:

I await post brexit pricing (little test to see if that word is still banned :wack: )

wow, obviously since newbuyer996 got banned its now a word that can be spoken :floor:

jonttt said:
obviously since newbuyer996 got banned its now a word that can be spoken :floor:

:? I must have missed that. 911UK Towers flexing its muscle again :oops:

Kevin "Chuck Connors" Aloysius :worship:

one of "the" 13 :thumb:

I wish this had been available when my control unit failed three years ago. The replacement old fashioned unit was £288 so the price of this one doesn't seem quite so bad in comparison to that. I agree that it's a big outlay if the current unit is working okay though.

I would have paid the extra for this one, no question. I'd love to have the functionality that this new unit provides in order to keep that ugly spoiler down as much as possible.

I would have paid the extra for this one, no question. I'd love to have the functionality that this new unit provides in order to keep that ugly spoiler down as much as possible.[/quote]

Yes agreed, I guess I'll have to wait for mine to pack up before buying but good to know Tore has made this alternative, that 55mph deployment is really silly

Thank you for the feedback and trust guys.
According to my local Porsche Service Centre, the original spoiler control unit is now priced at EUR 420, if you deliver them the old module. If not, there's a extra fee of EUR 280.
This is partly the reason I wanted to make my own, the Porsche spare part prices are increasing every year. The Climate Control Unit fan is now over EUR 400 at Porsche!

Cheers,
Tore

A group buy could be interesting!
Any discount depends on the number of units.
Cheers,
Tore

There's two. :thumb:

Tore, might be worth doing a separate thread and posting in the 964 forum too.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back