Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carrera 4s Cabriolet / Convertible

There are only five Manual cabriolets on auto trader. Significantly more coupes.

Lowest is £18.440 with 96k miles
£24k with 95k miles

Dearest , is a possibly optimistic £32k, but only 28.5k miles

I paid less that the one with 95k miles, with 23k less miles :thumb:

:worship:

I have to admit .. i do love the look of these cars from the rear .. it needs the Red S badge on the rear though .

3rd in my list of top Porsches i would like to own i would say .

Also i do love the fact you saw it , thought it was great and so bought it .

Cab or coupe and it's still a good car.

What will it need .. rear silencers , probably diag arms and maybe the odd coffin arm .. brake discs .. well it's the inside face that corrodes so check that out .

Brake pipes under the L shaped panel n/s/r will need inspecting .. comon for them to corrode in that place .

I think that's enough of the usual problems for now .

Car looks excellent though :envy:

Soft top .

deMort said:
I have to admit .. i do love the look of these cars from the rear .. it needs the Red S badge on the rear though .

3rd in my list of top Porsches i would like to own i would say .

Also i do love the fact you saw it , thought it was great and so bought it .

Cab or coupe and it's still a good car.

What will it need .. rear silencers , probably diag arms and maybe the odd coffin arm .. brake discs .. well it's the inside face that corrodes so check that out .

Brake pipes under the L shaped panel n/s/r will need inspecting .. comon for them to corrode in that place .

I think that's enough of the usual problems for now .

Car looks excellent though :envy:

Soft top .

Coming from you mate , that's made me feel :dance:

Thanks for the tips!
1 You're the 2nd person to suggest the red S... ok i will look for one
2 Rear silencers are almost new , Dansk stainless steel
3 Front discs and pads were new, I got rears fitted last week(insides corroded!)
4 Kev at DW performance renewed brake lines at same time

Suspension and bushes in reasonable working condition with no obvious issues driving , front shocks are corroded , so on the list for spring (no pun intended !) :lol:

It gets a 10 from me. Truly stunning car. :thumb:

Very Pretty!

Will post in classifieds too ...

Moving house , so first of the Porsches has to go . Like choosing which one of your kids to put up for adoption 😂. But as sun is out, best time to sell..

Offers in region of £25k, (based on spread of prices on autotrader, not many about, and mine has had all common faults sorted recently). Yes I know these crossover with 997.1 prices 😜

Oct 2003 C4s convertible
MANUAL
Full stamped OPC history
76,020 miles
Artic silver , black leather.

When I bought it, seller had fitted new condensers, Front discs & pads, stainless Dansk exhaust.

Overhaul in Sep / Oct 2019 at DW performance , comprising of

IMS, RMS, AOS, Clutch, Brake lines, Rear discs & pads , Coils, Plugs, Oil & Filter, Bosch Alternator and Battery , Custom radiator grills, Prop 'doughnut", gearbox oil , air con pipe ...

Four matching Michelin tyres in excellent condition

Hood is remarkable condition as car had either been garaged, or fitted with the hardtop

Single DIN CDR-24 radio, which imo Iooks better than ancient PCM
Leather seats
Wheels are completely unkerbed

Negatives:

Red brake calipers aren't awful, would benefit from repaint and new stickers.

2nd key remote doesn't work, though starts car fine

Drivers wing near petrol cap, couple tiny stone chips

Based In Essex / NE London

added to the classifieds.

Ive had three trade bids from well known Porsche indys, so I know roughly where the bottom is :puh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back