Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Discount and spec

Minitoporsche

Hi all

I've been looking at the new 992 and have been offered a discount of £4.7k on a new base model in a dealer in the North of England.

I was going up wait a while but thinking of jumping if that level of discount is good.

Spec wise I was going to get:
Sports Chrono and exhaust
power steering plus
BOSE
Parking sensors
Upgraded alloys
Glass sunroof

I wasn't sure about the interior light design package. Did anyone spec this and is it worth it?

Any thoughts on relative discounts appreciated (I don't know how good this offer is as I havent bought a Porsche before)

Thank you

Any deal is what its worth to you... some do a bit of discount, some don't...

This was my spec (my previous 991.2 was similar spec, but base carrera and blue):

911S
GT Silver Metallic
Black leather interior (Crayon stitching)
Deletion of model designation
Privacy glass
Electric folding exterior mirrors including courtesy lighting
Sports exhaust system in black Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
Sport Chrono Package incl. mode switch
20/21-inch Carrera Classic wheels
Wheel centres with full-colour Porsche Crest
Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
ParkAssist (front and rear) including reversing camera
Porsche Entry & Drive
Light design package
GT sport steering wheel in leather, heated
Red seat belts Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
Porsche Crest embossed on centre console armrest Porsche Exclusive
Porsche Crest embossed on headrests Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
Interior Wood Paldao interior package Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
BOSE® Surround Sound System

There are t a great deal of offers around at the minute as the manufacturer isn't putting out the numbers to warrant it, dealers are finding it difficult to get hold of cars as the factory are only putting out what is being ordered by customers or what they are assigned for demo and showroom purposes,

It's the same across the brand, VW are only letting thro what's been ordered, so at present it's a case of find the best one you can or literally ring round all the dealers and see if there's a cancelled order some where ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back