Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 GT, R, S/T & RS Video Thread

Three mintues that will have you shaking your head in disgust. Is this the new Porsche market - young thick and monied?

WTF (Sick in its proper meaning not the contemporary slang).

Pip :pc:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pip1968 said:
Three mintues that will have you shaking your head in disgust. Is this the new Porsche market - young thick and monied?

WTF (Sick in its proper meaning not the contemporary slang).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQ56mXA5Yc

Pip :pc:

Firstly, how are you even coming across this stuff, that YouTube algorithm has got you sussed perhaps :floor:

Personally I never knew Homsense was such a cool place for trinkets and stuff, must visit :thumb:

She also has the same parking strategy as me and no doubt a few others on here. Good on the girl. Quarter mill subs too. Must be doing something right.

Matt Farah reviews the 991.2 GT3RS.
Skip to 1min 14s for the actual video to start.

Roro said:
These chaps are slightly irritating, but I've not come across any other Speedster reviews yet

hehe I have seen worse :thumb:

Finally, GT3 on Petrolicious :thumb:

... A bit of an odd choice, I would've expected a 996 or 997 :?:, probably some cross promo thing going on with this chaps company or something

Anyways, enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Porsche have started doing a series of Petrolicious-style 'owner" videos, here's one featuring the 996.2 GT3 8)

Roro said:
Porsche have started doing a series of Petrolicious-style 'owner" videos, here's one featuring the 996.2 GT3 8)

They do seem to be doing a better job of engaging with the legacy customers :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back