Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: 996.1 C2 coupe aero kit or Hartech 996/997

adamw

Hi all,

As title suggests, I'm on the hunt for my next 911 following the sale of my 996T.

The idea of selling the turbo was to take some money out of the car which I need for other things at the moment so for the budget I'm left with I've decided I'd like an early 996.1 manual coupe with aero

OR

A really nice manual 996/997 car that has been well cared for and has had the all important Hartech treatment.

As mentioned, my car is now sold so I have cash ready to spend on the right car.
Please drop me line if you feel you may have something of interest.

Many thanks
Adam

:thumb: :thumb:

Is kurlykris still in the market for selling his 996? :dont know:

If I was serious about a Hartech car I'd speak to Hartech and see if they can help you out. They do get cars that once they strip and diagnose are sometimes purchased by them due to the owner not having the funds for the rebuild. They then work their magic and sell them on. It's maybe worth seeing if they're able to source something for you Adam.

Alex said:
Is kurlykris still in the market for selling his 996? :dont know:

If I was serious about a Hartech car I'd speak to Hartech and see if they can help you out. They do get cars that once they strip and diagnose are sometimes purchased by them due to the owner not having the funds for the rebuild. They then work their magic and sell them on. It's maybe worth seeing if they're able to source something for you Adam.

Thanks Alex
Yep keen to hear of any forum members cars!

I've been in touch with Hartech and Grant said they'd let me know if they get anything in to sell or if they hear of anyone wanting to sell such a car :thumb:

Good.luck in your search, I absolutely love my early C2 for B road blasts. It has great balance and just the right amount of power to be fun without going at silly speeds. The turbo is fun but a bit of a sledgehammer.

MC

I've just been out round the Trough of Bowland for a blast in mine now I have all new shocks and suspension parts fit. Was great fun with amazing road holding.

Cheers guys - sounds great

MC - I know what you mean re the turbo. Awesomely quick, but never felt as nimble as my previous Carrera's and I was hard pushed to use all of the turbo power on uk roads..

Quite looking forward to to the search for my next 911 :grin:

After 5.5 years and 50 odd thousand miles of daily driving and multiple Euro trips to the French Riviera I'm still hopelessly in love with mine.

How folk can say they wouldn't want one as a daily cos they'd get bored of it is beyond me. Too much is never enough :)

Alex said:
After 5.5 years and 50 odd thousand miles of daily driving and multiple Euro trips to the French Riviera I'm still hopelessly in love with mine.

How folk can say they wouldn't want one as a daily cos they'd get bored of it is beyond me. Too much is never enough :)
I'm in the market for another :roll:

kas750 said:
I'm in the market for another :roll:

Specifically a 996 Carrera ?
They're in high demand :grin:
:thumb:

I'm looking to move my c4 tip hartech on. It's got the aero kit with spoiler delete

Marcjml said:
I'm looking to move my c4 tip hartech on. It's got the aero kit with spoiler delete

Thanks for the message but I'm specifically looking for manual car.
Good luck with the sale :thumb:

Not a c2 but I'm still toying with the idea of selling my c4s manual with aero plus hard backs if your interested

Winny911 said:
Not a c2 but I'm still toying with the idea of selling my c4s manual with aero plus hard backs if your interested

Again thanks for the message but really just looking for a C2 aero or 996/997 car that's had the Hartech treatment.
Cheers anyway :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back