Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991- 95k @ Sub 40k - 👍🏻👎🏻

kas750 said:
FZP said:
kas750 said:
I'm feeling the love for 991's right now and that one looks super. :thumb:
The Gen2 cars appeal to me the same way my 997.2 did when I bought it. I'd love to say it's on the cards, but then I'd never hear the end of it from Spongebob. :grin:
He'd be unbearable if id purchased a yellow one :grin:
I think we need to keep that to ourselves :grin:

You know it's only a matter of time before you join the growing owners club :)

I know the mileage is slightly high, but hell of a car for the money, if that was mine I would have the OPC check done & warranty & just drive it.

having driven both a 3.4 non S and the 3.8s 400 BHP version of the 991 over the last few days I can say that there really is very little difference in on road/real world performance.

the 3.4 engine is lighter so that helps and it delivers power so well and revs quicker too.

BHP is great but you have a weight penalty in the 3.8 and BHP is all about top end so fine if you are trucking down the autobahn but given the speed limits here I would say the 991 3.4 non S with sports exhaust and some nice extras is a cracking buy right now!

the 3.8 has more torque and does make a lovely growl but if you have pdk and can rifle through the gears then the 3.4 just works.

the 991 is a bigger car and you notice that coming from a 997.1. but it does kind of wrap around you and soon it all feels familiar. the build quality inside and the mod cons is a MASSIVE step forward over the 997 so worth it just for that alone.

good luck with the search and keep us posted 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back