Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jackels old 993 RS rep is back up for sale......

Looks like someone is going to get a super useable 993 there.

:yeah:
If I were in the position I'd be into this

Purely personal of course, but I don't see the attraction.

If I wanted a track car, I'd rather have a Cayman GT4. For a road car, I'd rather have a stock 993 C2.

:coat:

I can see the attraction, I'm just not sure I'd like to feel it and hear it !

Looks a tad raw for my liking,
Something which could quite easily make the olde Piles flair up 🍇

kingroon said:
[It needs some Carpet and some Sound Deadening in that Cabin, and that'd be the first mod I'd make..

This car is a Club Sport and should be empty, if you put sound deadening and carpet in, that would be defeating the point. its a race car, totally RAW, It will be so loud inside and mechanical wines etc,, LOVE it.. someone buy my RS touring rep so I can buy this one.

911livin said:
This car is a Club Sport and should be empty, if you put sound deadening and carpet in, that would be defeating the point. its a race car, totally RAW, It will be so loud inside and mechanical wines etc,, LOVE it.. someone buy my RS touring rep so I can buy this one.
No, it's a Carrera 2 :wink: but I get what you're saying..

But since this is a replica, I'm pretty sure you could modify it as you wanted, and that would defo involve carpet for me..

You could get your RS Rep to that spec for less than the difference in price..?

It is a great car. As replicas go, this really is a very thorough job.

The trouble is, irrespective of the vehicle, right now is an awful time to sell. Conversely it's a pretty good time to be buying.

The market (economy?) in general is at the lowest ebb for several years, so you can only think people are selling out of necessity right now. I certainly would not sell by choice right now.

Diggermeister said:
It is a great car. As replicas go, this really is a very thorough job.

The trouble is, irrespective of the vehicle, right now is an awful time to sell. Conversely it's a pretty good time to be buying.

The market (economy?) in general is at the lowest ebb for several years, so you can only think people are selling out of necessity right now. I certainly would not sell by choice right now.

Depends if you're trading up or down...

Followed this car all over Europe, pax laps around the ring and even got to drive it myself for a good couple of hours on some amazing Spanish roads. No idea what it worth nor how much it should sell for, but the attention to detail is magnificent and it's a truly wonderful car to drive. Seems like there's a bargain to be had, though if it was my money I'd be budgeting to put in some aircon :heat:

@ £70K with 3 hours to go. If only my wife would let me!!!

Its fab car, looks like the site is great way to get a car sold! Im sure its gonna heat up in nxt 2 hrs.

Im going to list mine on there

Up to 77k :thumbs:

Topped out at 77 nice car for that

Not sold. I wonder how close it got to reserve

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back