Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Air con / heating (ac working too well !!)

phib

So all summer been using the 993 and it has freezing ac which has been great !!

However tried to put the heat on this week and nothing !!

Fan works fine when turned to cold but as soon as I turn the temperature up the fan just stops ?

All fan speeds work when in cold and when AC on or off ts just when you try and put the temperature up it becomes and issue !

So I guess I have climate control rather than AC ?

Any ideas

Phib

Check out Tore's site, may just be some fluff in the temp sensor.

Thanks guys, you were right there was an issue with the rear blower ..... it had come unplugged !!

Plugged back in and all working again. Nice easy fix !!

Thanks

Phib

phib said:
Thanks guys, you were right there was an issue with the rear blower ..... it had come unplugged !!

Plugged back in and all working again. Nice easy fix !!

Thanks

Phib

That happened to me, your post reminded me. I was only using the A/C in the Q8 summer but come the winter the heater wasn't working. Had a hunt around the rear LHS and like you the cable was disconnected. I'd had some work done by any Indy a few months previously so blamed him. All worked out OK in the end and like you say, a nice easy fix. :thumb:

ATB :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back