Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Considering buying a 993 - any opinions / guidance on this:

Both have been messed about with so could be turds :what:

The black 180k miler will be lucky to reach 30s in my book which is where the seller has no doubt pitched it. Trouble is purists will shun it and other non Porsche will be shaking like a shitting dog over the miles under its belt.

The Cab is a non-starter and is only missing a lashing of carbonique It looks to have been built for Stevie Wonder :roll:

Buy one that's not messed about with, Mid 30s should find you a decent one.

Or better still buy a 964 for that 'last of the original shape air-cooled' style :grin:

The cab will attract a lot of attention, but probably not the right sort.

Hi

IMHO forget the cab, investigate the second car. Get it properly looked at by someone who knows what they are doing. Buy on condition, milage is not necessarily an issue. A lot of it may be motorway miles.

Best of luck!

Berni

If you want a good, honest example, Dorsal Fin is selling his C2 manual coupe. This happens to be my old car which I spent upwards of 15k on to get mechanically sorted. Prob over 20k but I never tallied up the receipts!

MattyR said:
If you want a good, honest example, Dorsal Fin is selling his C2 manual coupe. !

And if you don't buy his, I also have a great example C2 for sale

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back