Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 2S at Williams Crawford

Charging points could be part of legislation in terms of changes in building regs...? Kinda like me having to provide wheelchair access and at least one wheelchair accessible toilet when extending my house as determined by the council... Whereas at one time if such services were needed to be retro fitted to a house when govt legislation determined that such services should be available to all disabled folk, the council had to pay the cost

Who would ever have believed in times past that you would ever have to pay to park your car...anywhere, let alone at your place of work.... we live in interesting times.. :?:

tyinsky said:
I'm toying the the prospect of selling mine. Not sure I will ever come close to the level of enjoyment I've had from it driving it across America. Will see how I feel in a few months. :?:
I am so surprised to hear/read this..

Road Trips in my 993 cement my love for it, rather than serve as a "can't top that" kinda deal.. But, I guess even I might come to a day when I'd consider selling mine..

My Gf asks me sometimes what it would take to for me to sell it, and I guess if I'm honest all it would take would be the right number..

GMG said:
...everything is for sale at the right price !

25 bags :dont know:

For clarity 1bag = £10,000 at todays exchange rate :bandit:

jonttt said:
For clarity 1bag = £10,000 at todays exchange rate :bandit:
993s in good working order are priceless. Here it is today at the Masters Rowing World Champs in Hungary. Each day the Hungarian parking mafia show my 993 the respect they know it deserves and give me a special spot saying 'Porsha ere".

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back