Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GTS rear seat delete

Peter308

Has anyone got a GTS without the rear seats and Bose (i.e. the original standard spec)? I have removed both from mine and see there is an indent in the rear bulkhead for the RS plastic badge. My question is were cars without rear sets/Bose supplied with a GTS interior badge or not?

That's funny actually. I just removed my factory fitted Bose sub (temporarily to access the DME) and I noticed that my carpet had the indent for the badge too. I wonder if the factory had too many indented carpets so used them up on Bose spec cars as it would never be seen?

Very odd.

yes my Bose equipped car also has the indent for a badge behind the Bose sub. I am pretty sure the badges only came in GT3, RS and 3.8RS but theres nothing to stop you asking RPM to custom make you one in carbon with GTS on it . they have made me custom door sills and airbox insert panel over the years :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0168_150.jpg
    img_0168_150.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,439
  • img_2927_459.jpg
    img_2927_459.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,439
OK, looks like there is no OE GTS badge. Phil, good idea re making one, I'll follow this up with RPM - ideally standard finish with GTS script. Nice mods BTW.

Thanks Peter , Talk to Lydia at RPM she's the person thats helped me :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back