Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 spied in Miami Blue

Here you go

Attachments

• img_20190909_182111_032_847.jpg
    img_20190909_182111_032_847.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10,138
  • img_20190909_182111_033_983.jpg
    img_20190909_182111_033_983.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 10,138
Actually looks very good on a cloudy wet day.......

Decision will be made at Silverstone PEC mid October.

I say do it, looked lovely. Too many conserivative colours in this country

It's a fine looking car that's for sure, I bet it looks different again when the suns on it,

I'm not being pedantic here, but can some one explain the two LED brake lights on the black grille ? Presumably that lifts up ? I just think they look a bit odd ? A bit of an after thought ?

It might have been more effective to get the red bar across the back to glow a bit brighter under braking ?

C4Silver said:
I'm not being pedantic here, but can some one explain the two LED brake lights on the black grille ? Presumably that lifts up ? I just think they look a bit odd ? A bit of an after thought ?

It might have been more effective to get the red bar across the back to glow a bit brighter under braking ?

count the stripes( from either side ) ..9 of them..then the illuminated " 11 "
This what I was told once , oh god I think they are serious .
Anyway, great car

:eek:

Well I never ?

It is a buty, those wheels are one of the nicest I've seen on a factory car, the car sits really well on those !

Nice car Frank. This one has the sport aero kit on the back (and probably the front), you can tell by the two blue body coloured flashes of colour. I think it enhances the look of the car and stops it being too "boxy". The front is much improved with the aero kit too IMO.

PBM said:
C4Silver said:

count the stripes( from either side ) ..9 of them..then the illuminated " 11 "
This what I was told once , oh god I think they are serious .
Anyway, great car
Correct. And if the vents have aluminium inlays, it denotes a 4S. No inlay is a 2S.

C4Silver said:

The spoiler lifts up on a 2-stage basis (speed dependant), which obscures the 2 brake lights on the rear grille; so there is a second brake light on the underside of the spoiler. I presume the rear screen brake lights then dont come on.

The light bar looks great at night, IMO of course!

And as for the number of slats, I've had it explained as 9 on each side, then the two red being '11', but also 9 9 and 2 for 992. Both explanations from instructors at the PEC and SE's at the OPC.

Well, thanks for that, At least it is explained and as such makes sense, something that quirky can't be an oversight, so when I Next look at one it won't look so much like something off Iron Mans Chest ? ' according to my son" which I kind of understood from a 14 year olds perspective ?

We have the rear light strip on the Panamera, which does look amazing at night, along with a Transformer spoiler, that's according to me and not my son, the amount of times I've watched it unfold in the rear view mirror,?
:floor:

Got to love a Transformers spoiler! Kids can always just distill things down into basics - it can be a helpful reset when we all seem to spend our time on forums arguing about nonsense :pc:

Fortunately there is still lots of good dynamic and performance stuff with this 992!

Just join this forum

Hello everyone, new to this forum. What a surprise to see those pics on here.
I'm now the proud new owner of this beauty! My first porsche!

Attachments

• 4f3804c1_6619_4b69_a555_e5a43e646a9d_148.jpeg
    4f3804c1_6619_4b69_a555_e5a43e646a9d_148.jpeg
    379.1 KB · Views: 5,326
Re: Just join this forum

Ant18 said:
Hello everyone, new to this forum. What a surprise to see those pics on here.
I'm now the proud new owner of this beauty! My first porsche!

:welcome: to 911uk

That's some 'first 911' :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back