Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale Genuine 19" Fuchs, OE TPM + Tyres

These might look better on a narrow body car that's been lowered. :dont know:

nigel99 said:
These might look better on a narrow body car that's been lowered. :dont know:
From anecdotal evidence, it seems that when the car is lowered, the geometry tucks the when in and gives in a nice finish using WB wheels on NB chassis. I saw it once in a pic and through it looked nice, but can't remember where I saw it to copy/paste here to help.
The pictures below on the black car line up with Phil997 posted when he did it on his car a few years back. WB wheels on a NB chassis from factory heights looks agricultural.
Good luck with the sale mate

Have you seen my wheels for sale? No Fuchs but one set is original chrome ceramic OZ wheels ans the other GT3RS WSP reps with custom paint job (Lepsons). All wheels are as new, guarenteed straight and true

Really nice wheels :thumb:
Good luck with the sale

Bump and final price reduction before eBay
£3000 collected from North Kent 5 minuets from M25 Jct 4.

:D :D

I come back to this thread all the time hoping to one day buy them!

I was just about to offer my narrow body car for test fitting, as it's at X74 height (or stock -30mm), but kooks like Patrick is a happy man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back