Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New OPC Stockport - Pendragon

FZP

Zandvoort
Mrs SBSP being mentioning it, i called custard :oops:

Was heading in that direction this morning so took a look. I can confirm a steel structure is up with a Porsche banner hanging off of it. Looking at the size of it, I would be surprised if this is replacing Wilmslow as it doesn't appear any bigger than say Cheaters new car building.
I'm calling a supplementary OPC site rather than a replacement for Wilmslow. With Porsche no longer being a low volume sports car company, I can see why they'd have another site so close.

Preston, Lancaster, Stockport all in the space of a year. Obvious to see where all the new cash is generated :grin:

When i was in Wilmslow the other week,it was mentioned that they were looking for bigger premises.

With only 13 ramps the back up of work was getting ridiculous.They are either breaking down a lot or they are becoming more mainstream.

Stockport is becoming a mecca for dealerships,its well placed on the M60 too. Personally im right between Wilmslow and Sheffield,both take approx an hour to get to either.

They've been looking for a new location since I've been dealing with them, which has got to be 5 years now. They're either no looking hard enough or they're only looking in their backyard.
The new Merc dealership is very impressive as you drive by it on the Motorway.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back