Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE : Lovely Seal Grey 996T, Coupe, manual

adamw

Portimao
As title states, the time has come time for me to part with my lovely 996 Turbo. I am selling the due to a few personal family commitments but feel the time is right for me to sell.

Full details of the car are listed in my full 911uk add:

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=9181

I will be listing on the other sites too (Pistonheads, car and classic, eBay etc) but wanted to list hear 1st as would love it to go to someone on 911uk.

More pics and info. can be supplied if required.
Please just ask hear or drop me a PM.

"”"”"”"”"”

PART-EX:

As mentioned HERE, I will be sticking around on 911uk and can't be with output a 911 of sorts. However as the aim of the game for me is to release some money from the car I'd like to limit the budget of my next one somewhat.

After considering options, I've decided what I'd like is an early 996.1 C2 (3.4) manual coupe with aerokit. The idea is to get a sorted example and aim (if not already) to bring it very close to a mk1 gt3 from aesthetics and handling of course without the mezger and badge!

May also consider 996/997 with Hartech (or equivalent) engine rebuild.

If anyone has such a car and might be looking to trade up to a 996 Turbo I may consider a part-ex.

Thanks for looking and again any questions please drop me a line.

Thanks
Adam

One image as a taster below (more on add):
BE494-C7-B-73-CD-4550-9151-41546390346-B.jpg

Price altered
Hopefully this will give an indication of what I actually want to accept for the car.

Just literally this week had 2 new rear Conti's and new discs too at 9e.
:thumb:

BUMP!!!

Now on eBay here

Price reduced (to £33995) as need to sell but can't reduce any lower than this.
If it doesn't sell at this price I'll hold on to it until the market improves.
This is a stunning well sorted manual 996T.
Viewing recommended.
Please contact me via pm with any questions.
Thanks for looking.

Deposit taken

adamw said:
Deposit taken

A shame we are losing a '6T owner, but good news for you, Adam. :thumb:

Sold

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member