Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C4/C4S Sport design 19s ) £800 ( no longer selling )

me&my997

Monza
Decided to have them refurbed so no longer for sale

With another set of wheels inbound my spare set of sport design 19s are going to have to go .
None have any damage , buckles or repairs & are in very good cosmetic condition but they are a used set so please don't expect unmarked minters .
One front has a small chip in paint on one spoke , the other front has small blister under paint near hub , otherwise very few marks or scuffs
They are off a C4 but posts on this forum suggest they will fit C2 with a more aggressive stance .
I have a video clip of the 4 wheels which i can share via whatsapp for those interested

link https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/porsche-997-19inch-sport-design-alloys/1349529780

In Lancs for collection or i can wrap them well for courier / £30 Paisley Freight

They aren't any easy wheel to replace are they ? I have them on mine and have come up with possible ?

BBS LM

So I'll be keeping mine as well, re furbed when the tyres need replacing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back