Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lego Porsche 996 RSR

cobrars

Hi guys,

just incase anyone is interested, Argos currently has the Lego Technic Porsche 996 RSR Model 42096 on at half price....

Normally £130

Now £65

Just picked myself one up :thumb:

I bought my son the orange GT3 the other year for Xmas, took him ages to build it !

Looks cracking on the shelf in my office though 😆

Got one recently from Amazon - blinding deal as it was reduced to £90 and they had a £40 discount offer for signing up to an Amazon Mastercard. So I got the RSR for £50.

I wish the price would drop on the Bugatti but sadly haven't seen any discounts on it yet.

C4Silver said:
I bought my son the orange GT3 the other year for Xmas, took him ages to build it !

Looks cracking on the shelf in my office though 😆
Haha yep. I actually received one as a Christmas present, but it's still on the shelf in my office.

Sold out everywhere!

Shame - my son who is now 17 & hasn't played with Lego for years wanted to build it with me.

There was one in Meadowhall Sheffield about two weeks ago ?

Just found it on Amazon for £65

My son is *****-a-hoop!

Since when was c o c k-a-hoop rude!

Thanks for the tip on Amazon buddy. Just bought one👍

Lego Porsches

Just FYI - as coincidently I just bought the Orange one the other day for a birthday.

The 2 are quite different, the Orange one from a couple of years ago (which I believe is now discontinued?) but can still be found from between £150-£290!

Its 2700 pieces and 1/8 scale, much more elaborate brochure

Where as the RSR model is smaller not sure exactly how much 1/10? and 1700 pieces, still a good model though.

.....But just so your aware.

Don't touch them :judge:

I heard that they are all on SoR from Gmund and that Kool Canvas did the illustrations for the instructions :dont know:

Make sure you do a PPi IF you do get one :cop:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
Don't touch them :judge:

I heard that they are all on SoR from Gmund and that Kool Canvas did the illustrations for the instructions :dont know:

Make sure you do a PPi IF you do get one :cop:

:thumb:
Love it
:floor: :floor: :floor: :grin: :floor:
:hand: :hand:

Lego Porsche

None available from any Argos stores or from Amazon at £65.00
Unless some knows different?

Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads