Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First drive of Panamera 4S - loaner car

wilpert

Indianapolis
After a bit of haggling, I managed to get a decent price on my Macan 3.0 ds 4 year service cost at a main dealers.
Downside was the 50 mile drive to the dealership.
Upside was they gave me a 2017 Panamera 4S as a loan car.

Never driven one of these and it felt lovely on the motorway.
Not sure how it would be driving around town, as it seems rather a large car compard to the Macan but felt like it had loads of power and the turbo assist was a nice surpise when i put the foor down a bit.

I may get tempted to go for a used one of these in a year or so, if we trade the Macan in but I'm not sure if we would be better to go for the older model to save money or if this later model is the one to have.

Anybody driven both - I would like to hear oprinions - fuel economy, performance etc?
FWIW I got 32 mpg driving carefully'ish

Macan is actually wider. Panamera is longer but lower, hence the improved handling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back