Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Chris Harris drives the originator!

Thanks for posting. Seen it recently and very sweet! :)

I too would like to thank you for posting, while I have oft times seen pics of this car and read stories about it, I really enjoyed watching the vid, which provided a great insight to the realities of the machine reviewed by a real Porsche enthusiast which Chris most certainly is.

Being a Luddite it was also a delight to see the car wears it`s history as opposed to being polished to perfection.

Great video, the 356 and 911 dna is clear to see. It's amazing how some of the lines and styling has been carried through to the cars they're still producing.

Lovely, just lovely :cloud9:
Just like listening to Mr Harris, he's so engaging.
Thanks for posting up :thumb:

You're welcome, Gents. Amazing the history of that particular car and of course all that came after it.

Chris Harris is the man, it appears TG appreciates his old fan base and has him doing his thing in many a fine motor on YT.

Looks like it was up for sale. According to the article there was a bit of confusion during the auction and the car 'only' reached $17 million. Still for sale if anyone fancies a punt...

https://apple.news/AFSJhms1GRvOqVXyFsbJXUQ

The video of the 'sale' makes Sotheby's look stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back