Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much?

Johnd52

My Cayman GTS needs a service level 1 - 40,000 miles. My local OPC Teesside has quoted £975 including a spark plugs and brake fluid change.

This seems rather excessive to me as, apart from the plugs (which the service book says are 60,000 mile items) and brake fluid change (which was done last year) it is basically an oil change and inspection.

Part of the OPC issue is the fixed price minor service at £495 which includes stuff I don't need (e.g. engine oil top up and a bag to put it in) and their reluctance to charge for individual elements.

Am I being unreasonable? - I like using the OPC but prefer to pay a fair rate for just the things that are needed.

Independent required on Teesside please. It is out of warranty.

Hi John, you know Graeme uses Redline Racing in Teesside for his servicing so you could try there.
Alternatively D&G up at Silverlink in Tynemouth is where I go. Dean and Gary will do you a pick & mix of what you want at a price more relevant to your needs..... :thumb: See you Sunday at Witton...

I have used Jamie at Nelson Porsche based in Stockton on Tees. Brilliant service and very reasonable rates. I have used Redline before i switched to Nelson Porsche. Found Nelsons to be the better of the two for me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back