Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OBD Scanner Porsche 997

kaypaul

Trainee
Hi Guys
Please can someone advise the best OBD plug in car scanner which will connect to my Apple I phone all the ones I have purchased will connect to an android phone but not to and apple I phone.

from my 987 journal re which device to use.....

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=134751&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=26

and "thereturnofmartywild" stated this re iphone use....

"Just to state for the record - That OBD dongle works perfectly on my Golf runaround and my Boxster so thanks.
For non-IOS users you need the 'Car Scanner' app and the engine needs to be running which I've not seen experienced before. That might be down to the fact that it gives you tons of live data"

OBD scaner

They all look very good value and will work with an android phone but the app will not work with an apple I phone

JonTTT posted it above, buy his dongle then try the 'Car Scanner' app for IPhone, works well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back