Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gold BBS RS wheels back on my 964

thesmithsUK

Nurburgring
After a lot of detective work and a painstaking refurb, I've finally reunited my 964 with a set of gold BBS RS wheels (which the original purchaser specified back in 1990):

zm1heze.jpg

This is the original Bill of Sale:

eeQtEbr.jpg

Found the wheels in Texas. Had them shipped over to the UK then refurbished by the brilliant Richard Reynolds in Exeter.

Fitted a set of Continental ContiSport Contact N2 tyres. (Will keep my D90's and Pirelli P-Zero's for the winter.)

They look cracking really suit the colour of the car👍I have been hunting a set of these for the 924s like hens teeth and bonkers money

The colour and finish of your 964 is stunning. :worship:

Thanks T8.

Only problem is that I've just got a new job that's taking me to central London in a few months' time. Hmm...to store or to sell?! These cars need to be driven. I've got the same conundrum with my Ferrari Mondial QV and Porsche 924....

That is a beautiful looking car, the wheels are perfect. Interesting to see that the seat combo was an option, these are the same as I have in mine

ZyfLG0o.jpg

Looks great and refreshing to see a period look.

Most 964's follow the RS look or slammed on 18's which seems the trend right now, however trends change and i'm looking forward to smaller wheels and fat tyres coming back in... :thumb:

C.

cableguy said:
Most 964's follow the RS look or slammed on 18's which seems the trend right now, however trends change and i'm looking forward to smaller wheels and fat tyres coming back in... :thumb:

C.

I don't do trendy. See adjacent Mondial!

Tq1v2AQ.jpg

VERY nice picture, pity those wheels will be so much harder to keep clean... but wait a minute it looks like you spend a fair bit of time keeping the 964 clean... :floor:

Very nice indeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back