Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hi all (again)

Cossers

Joined this forum many years back just after I had bought a 996 c4s (@2008 and again in 2015 as I was going to get another then but a sudden death in the family put a dampener on that :-( ) knew nothing about them and thought I'd join to find out more.........

Ims, bore score and catastrophic engine failure gave me many a sleepless night and I finally sold it 6 months later, tbh I was gutted but got totally sucked into the tales of woe:-(

I loved that car and now many years an a bit more knowledge under my belt I'm going to get another one :)

Just wanted to say hi again as I will hopefully be contributing again in the near future, tbh I'm in no rush and will more than likely wait to end of year or early next and hope that a nice one becomes available.

I know I've limited my search as I'm after a 997.2, manual, meteor, slate grey or black, low mileage and very clean but willing to pay accordingly as I plan on it being a keeper, very open to model, 2, 2s, 4 or 4s isn't an issue tbh as long as it falls into the above criteria.

Anyways, hope everyone is well and even though I don't have one yet I'll contribute if I can and keep an eye in the classifieds.

Welcome back Cossers, I wish you all the best in your search for your new car. In choosing the 997.2 your previous experience of not sleeping will be put to bed. No such concerns with the gen 2 engines :thumb:

ELA said:
Welcome back Cossers, I wish you all the best in your search for your new car. In choosing the 997.2 your previous experience of not sleeping will be put to bed. No such concerns with the gen 2 engines :thumb:

Well hopefully! Tbh I'll have more of a fund this time is anything does go wrong and actively looking at the Porsche uk stock as the warranty gives great piece of mind!

As said would be better suited to buy later in year or early next!all I need is someone on here with a mint one to see this and want to change/ collect a new one in the early new year!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back