Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car Storage recommendations?

wadsy

A friend of mine has had a poor experience storing his car - he's looking for an alternative in the West Berks area.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that offers good service?

Cheers

I've been using the guys at Autofarm for a few years now.

Never had any issues,rates seem pretty competitive also

m119cars said:
I've been using the guys at Autofarm for a few years now.

Never had any issues,rates seem pretty competitive also

Any others please?

Cheers

Winter before last I stored my 911 for the winter with Richard Thorne Classic Cars who are just south of J11 off the M4, south of Reading. No problems at all. About £110 a month

hopeydaze said:
Winter before last I stored my 911 for the winter with Richard Thorne Classic Cars who are just south of J11 off the M4, south of Reading. No problems at all. About £110 a month

Cheers

Hoffmans in Henley on Thames, though more south oxon than west berks.

Wrightune in Wallingford were moving to new bigger premises and were going to offer storage, but not sure what's happened about that.

Robertb said:
Hoffmans in Henley on Thames, though more south oxon than west berks.

Wrightune in Wallingford were moving to new bigger premises and were going to offer storage, but not sure what's happened about that.

:thumb:

Probably too far away from you (Andover), but a friend uses this company and is happy with the service provided:

https://classiccarstory.co.uk/services/car-storage/

Not far from GT Classics - so you could buy a 993 RS and drop it off with them for storage.... :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back