Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 GTS vs 997 Turbo Manual or GT3

Gazc2 said:
Its not a factory aerokit, front splitter and rear spoiler are aftermarket

Ah!

Thanks - their advert is wrong then and it probably saves me considering when I can get to Hinkley anytime soon. So on that basis I think the saying is "I'm out...."

The 997.2 turbo manuals are rare, I think circa 50 sounds about right.

I was looking for one for well over a year (back in 2015/2016) and there was rarely one for sale and they would sell fast when the appeared. Like many other models of Porsche there are now more for sale than I have seen before. When I bought my S for example there was never more than 2 or 3 coupes for sale at any point, must be over 20 at the present.

As you have noticed the manuals are often low/ a bit marmite spec wise, and often higher mileage so you may have to wait a long time for the perfect spec.

Agreed that one at AUV is not a factory kit. I have the factory aero kit on my S and that is not it unfortunately.

Residual wise, has to be as good a bet as any other but who know what ICE car values will look like in 10yrs. I would still work on the basis of losing less money than other cars with one rather than making money :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back