Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2. GTS or 991.1 GT3

Not a bad idea!

Attachments

• img_9518_117.jpg
    img_9518_117.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 2,222
  • img_9519_712.jpg
    img_9519_712.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 2,222
Dropped the tyre pressures from the usual high levels that dealers seem to like to 31 front and 34 rear - SO much better in comfort and handling and absolutely loving the car.

Very nice! A classic - black, black, black! :thumb:

I've found that tyre pressures make a massive difference to the feel of a 911 - each generation needing a slightly different mix. Yours has a little more weight in the tail than mine (turbos, intercoolers and plumbing- but my optimum is 32F and 36.5R. Better turn in from the front, more steering feel and a more faithful rear - because it doesn't move around quite as much with the above pressures.

I'll probably play around with it a bit but 31 front and 34 rear appears to match the comfort settings in the TPMS.

Hi Spooky,

Twin sister, seperated at birth? :dont know:

Your car looks great but I would say that! Enjoy, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers,
Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back