Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Turbo GT silver for sale - SOLD

SOLD!

apollokre1d said:
That didn't take long :)

Yes!, got the asking price. Guy from Belgium bought it. Wanted a RHD to drive back and fourth from UK.

Will miss it, five years of enjoyment!

Great work! :thumb:
So, what's got your attention?
I thought about selling a little while back and heading back to a classic (Healey or TR) but never got beyond the thought. It's nice to see that there are still people willing to buy privately.
Scholester.

Scholester said:
Great work! :thumb:
So, what's got your attention?
I thought about selling a little while back and heading back to a classic (Healey or TR) but never got beyond the thought. It's nice to see that there are still people willing to buy privately.
Scholester.

Hi
991 GT3! Preferably club sport. Have a few tick boxes I want on the car. :)

Both you and the new custodian have impeccable taste when it comes to car colour choice. It's no wonder it didn't last as GT Silver is the ultimate in Porsche colours.....but I may be biased :grin:
Congrats on the sale, great news

FZP said:
Both you and the new custodian have impeccable taste when it comes to car colour choice. It's no wonder it didn't last as GT Silver is the ultimate in Porsche colours.....but I may be biased :grin:
Congrats on the sale, great news

Thank you. GT Silver :worship:

Lovely car in that colour, easy sale.
After very nearly 6 years of ownership of a 997.1 turbo I think I might put mine up for sale. Ready for a change methinks.

bennyy said:
Lovely car in that colour, easy sale.
After very nearly 6 years of ownership of a 997.1 turbo I think I might put mine up for sale. Ready for a change methinks.

Really enjoyed the car, same here after over five years. Time for a change!

Good result.

I'm not a turbo man and have just spent my car fund on a GT3 but when I saw your ad pop up I wished I could have bought it.

Stunning car. It looks absolutely spot on. :thumb:

Marky911 said:
Good result.

I'm not a turbo man and have just spent my car fund on a GT3 but when I saw your ad pop up I wished I could have bought it.

Stunning car. It looks absolutely spot on. :thumb:

Thanks mate!, had lots of interest. Sorry to see it go, moving up now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back