Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Air con not blowing on face setting

LouSlips

997 climate control unit seems to be working but will not blow air on face setting despite switch appearing to work. Changed central drive flap positioning motor (part 996.573.917.03) but still not blowing air on face setting - air comes out of footwell and dash when foot or dash button selected. When car starts the climate control display flashes 9 or 10 times - not sure if this is a fault code. Any guidance welcomed.

i would start with getting a fault code read out of the a/c system .. it shouldn't flash like that .

off hand i would be thinking a flap motor or indeed a broken flap shaft .

Thanks for the advice - will take it to my local Porsche garage - thought there maybe a specific fault relating to the flashing display - flashes 9 x only on start up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back