Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hartech 3.9 C4S up for sale

:grin:

Robertb said:
@Ghianightmare- I will be very interested indeed to read your thoughts on the 3.9 when you get it back.

The graphs on the hartech site are interesting- people going on about BHP increase are missing the point.

After 2 months without it and only a BMW 216 and my 2004 Yamaha Fazer 1000 for an occasional work commute on city roads, a 356A would probably feel like the Millennium Falcon at this stage!

:floor:

WORTH £26,000 tops private sale

Taking into account Hartechs state of the art make a car bomb proof cost.

Admit it's where you want to be with a 996 car wise - But £31,000 nah

I'd say minimum £26k with a standard Hartech rebuild. This isn't.

Alex said:
I'd say minimum £26k with a standard Hartech rebuild. This isn't.

Needs to be yellow to be worth 30 plus :thumb:

Chirping in I think that is a really nice car worth just under the 30 if I was buying, its a beauty, safe for not that much money really if you were to keep hold it, I would say many happy times in that.

so far my car cost with my work 16.5K if you add Hartech tax :) will put you in 27k add suspension and you are at 30k, so.... if some 996 c4s lover looking for well sorted out car I would say price is ok,

about power weight torque and whatever else, as I do some run's I'm super impressed of mine c4s, just to give you real life experience, my car is quicker then Alex's Porsche not as much but it is, what surprise me most my car is not much slower then Frank C2S and other day I was pushing of the way 997.1 so could be 3.6 not sure, I would love to see real life race C4S vs C2 we can arrange this find me C2 owner I'm all in :thumb: :D

in mean time.... I love this old Japanese videos our friends from country of cherry blossom make best car comparisons ever ....... YELLOW one :grin:

Your car is slower than mine.

Edit:

Apologies, your's is 0.1s faster to 60. :wink:

3.4 C4 Cab with manual box 0-60 5.2s

3.6 C4S Coupe with manual box 0-60 5.1s

Searching for info comparing the 3.9 to a turbo and I came across this thread. I can't see the original advert but from what the thread describes (sellers name, mileage etc) it sounds like my car I bought almost exactly a year ago and I paid £26.5k for it.

It's a fantastic car and although not been used much for obvious reasons has been perfect. I have had a major service done, changed the aircon compressor as it was a bit noisy, fitted 993RS engine mounts (which I highly recommend) and had glassman put a new screen in for cosmetic reasons.

I keep looking at Turbos and wondering how they would compare and from what I can see C4S seem to be more expensive than a year ago and the price gap between them and turbo's seem to be closer. In reality I probably won't change but its always fun pondering such things!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back