Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pics update... After four years have been lured back...

explosivo

Monza
Collecting this beauty on Friday. Am delighted to be getting back behind the wheel of a 911.

More of my own pics to follow.

Not one reply. Bunch of miserable so and so's eh. :nooo:

Congrats on the purchase and welcome back. I'm guessing you'll be out in at the moment. Get some more details up once it's home.
Looks like a non turbo but turbo wheels. Very smart. :thumb:

Nice for the summer!

I did not get many replies when I got back to the club either 😂

Well have a belated 'welcome back" Slayer. :grin:

To be fair there's so many of these threads pop up that human nature dictates we quite often get a bit lazy and just skim over them, thinking plenty of other people will post a reply. I don't think anyone picks certain threads to ignore.
It's not great to think you're posting for nothing though eh. :D

:thumb:

Great car top choice couldn't have chosen better IMO!

Nice car for the summer & future, proper job, now stay put within the fold :judge:

Nice car - welcome back :welcome:

:envy:

Looks lovely fella, just in time for the heatwave!

Welcome back!
looks amazing.
Might need a hat if you're topdown today!

It's only occasionally I fancy a convertible, but this one looks good. Welcome back.

thats a nice looking wide body cab :thumb: welcome back to big grin ownership :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back